Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get along you little doggies


Now, I'm no stranger to the range, but I do know a thing or two about the spirit of the true cowboy, and I could spot these impostors a mile a way.
This is our attempt to blend into the local wildlife, and what better place to observe their behaviors than at the local Rodeo. After our little experiment I learned two things that I hadn't before realized. #1-A young child can catch a chicken if he's got the gumption, and #2 Rodeo's =Ton's o' Fun. We'll see you there next year, be there or be square.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I think you should write a book. Why don't you work on that in your spare time. I'm glad you're blending in with the wildlife there. Be sure to mark your territory and let them know the Copes have arrived.

Hartson family said...

Glad to see the Cope's are having a blast, as always. You'll have to check out our time with the wildlife around here. Tell the kids Ms. Charity says HI and MISS YOU!