Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kitchen



So, I've been telling Lesli that I would post some photos of the house for the last two months ........and I'm just now getting around to it. Better late than never!
They'll probably put that preceding sentence on the front door of my sarcophagus.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Goob said...

oh my goodness, that is beautiful. I love the eggy-creamy walls and the white cabinetry with the dark wood. BEAUTIFUL!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Wow, Jodi! I'm at a loss for words. Beautiful is an understatement. I love it!

leslismith95@hotmail.com said...

I knew I would like it. Great choice with the white. When I get a house you can do the decorating.

abby o said...

K i'm not sure that adequately discharges the obligations to post photo-S. More please. That one is just too tantalizing.

amy said...

You are a real grown-up. Just thought you should know. A real grown up with a real fancy kitchen.

Jenni said...

Really, Jodi? Really? That's just cheating. You can't take a picture from a catalog and say it's your kitchen. I won't believe it until I see you or one of your boys in the shot, maybe eating cold cereal or something.
If it was your kitchen, though, I'd say it's gorgeous.

Brennan LK Garrison said...

bea-utiful.. and i just want to know if you had to look the word sarcophagus

Hartson family said...

WOW! I can't say anything more than that!

heatherholmart said...

Wow. So gorgeous. So envious. And now I've got to kill myself! I'm with you Lesli, I'm loving the white shelves and the hardward on the cupboards.

Mary said...

What a beautiful kitchen you have!!! I don't think I could ever complain about cooking if I had a kitchen like that...well, maybe! It sure was fun to see you guys in Bear Lake...you guys are such a fun family!!

Mary

tutu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.