Monday, August 10, 2009

More Hawaii,see below

Welcome to the collage of your dreams. This fantastic selection of pictures depicts the trails and triumphs of our half day hike. Very cool, very hard.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, well I'm insanely jealous. You are looking so cute and skinny and stylish. And Hawaii? Lucky girl.

Also, unrelated: John and I were watching So You Think You Can Dance one night, and were trying to figure out for the whole show who this one blond girl reminded us of. Two hours later, lightbulbs turned on and, ah HA! It's Jodi Cope! (Her name was Randi, I think.)

PML said...

You know, I really hate that "0live traffic feed" you have on your sidebar, because now I feel 100% obligated to post about how your life is so cool and you have so much fun. so there you go. there it is.

PML said...

Did I say "olive traffic"? I mean LIVE TRAFFIC. Although I think Olive traffic does sound way totally awesomer.

Carolyn Hanson said...

I also am jealous! Looks amazing.

And yes, I can see the similarities between said Randi and yourself. Both very cute girls!

Marylois said...

Not fair! I have never been there!