In reference to Andy's comment (which was in very poor taste) ...(JK). Here is an example of what your Christmas tree might possibly look like if your house catches on fire, and a snow storm follows.
sorry about that folks, he really is a little unmanageable when it comes to fire safety. There are no tree lights left on unattended at the Olson house.
I like this year's tree much better. Not that the snow isn't charming . . . Also, I got your incredibly punctual Christmas card today. Your family now has a prominent place on our fridge. Your smiles have made me happy all day!!! Can't wait to see you (in person) again!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Hey Jodi, My grandma is writing the history of Monticello from 1971-2000. She wanted to include the 4Cs in it. Do you remember what year it started? I think it is 1997 but I'm not sure. Could you email me if you know? sethpeggy at gmail dot com. Thanks.
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B] Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Rates
*We are really cool, and quite attractive.
*We've been married nine years
*We have four uncommonly perfect children. Reid (7),Ollie (5), Roger (2), and Jonathan (0).
*Jodi Enjoys Hiking, reading, sewing, and observing.
*Ben loves to fish, hunt, whistle, and pull teeth.
*Reid, Ollie, and Roger love: Star wars, science, bugs, animals, mud, trucks, and cookies.
*Jonathan enjoys: Breastmilk.
9 comments:
I thought that looked like pretty realistic snow on your tree there.
sorry about that folks, he really is a little unmanageable when it comes to fire safety. There are no tree lights left on unattended at the Olson house.
oh my, how authentic! lol
I'm so glad you're all rebuilt and warm again this year.
Amazing foresight on taking that picture. Those are the moments that are so unreal you have to have photos to remind youself.
I must admit, there is a certain something about a Christmas tree all covered with snow...even if it was in your living room.
I like this year's tree much better. Not that the snow isn't charming . . . Also, I got your incredibly punctual Christmas card today. Your family now has a prominent place on our fridge. Your smiles have made me happy all day!!! Can't wait to see you (in person) again!
Although the touch of freshly fallen snow did look nice on last year's tree, I'm glad your tree didn't end up like that this year!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Hey Jodi,
My grandma is writing the history of Monticello from 1971-2000. She wanted to include the 4Cs in it. Do you remember what year it started? I think it is 1997 but I'm not sure. Could you email me if you know? sethpeggy at gmail dot com. Thanks.
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment