8 years ago
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Driftin' Along with The Tumblin' Tumble Weeds
Nothing says Labor Day Weekend, like Durango, Colorado. We had a great time with Grandpa Allie and Grandma Diane, not to mention all of our yodeling cowboy friends at the B-D chuck wagon. As an added bonus, we were able to see Uncle Jack and Aunt Carol.
You just can't top good company, roast beast, and mountain air. Here we have three cowboys headed west to look for gold. ( I haven't seen one penny of their mother load.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I went to Durango once on a family vacation. But we didn't get to see any yodeling cowboys.
And I thought we might be going there again this past week because John's grandpa was in the hospital there. But he's okay so we're waiting for a good time to make it down there.
The picture isn't showing on my computer, but I can imagine who the 3 gold-seekers are.
Post a Comment