I'll bet there was a little panic in the mix. Non of my kids have been home bodies. Each one of them has taken their turn in wondering off. No wonder I have so many gray hairs!
Jodi, Wow! Your kids are getting so big. Where has the time gone? Love all the pictures. Glad to hear that you are doing well. I'm trying to keep up with our blog too. The address is http://scrogblog.blogspot.com/ in case you want to check it out.
*We are really cool, and quite attractive.
*We've been married nine years
*We have four uncommonly perfect children. Reid (7),Ollie (5), Roger (2), and Jonathan (0).
*Jodi Enjoys Hiking, reading, sewing, and observing.
*Ben loves to fish, hunt, whistle, and pull teeth.
*Reid, Ollie, and Roger love: Star wars, science, bugs, animals, mud, trucks, and cookies.
*Jonathan enjoys: Breastmilk.
4 comments:
I'll bet there was a little panic in the mix. Non of my kids have been home bodies. Each one of them has taken their turn in wondering off. No wonder I have so many gray hairs!
yow! I would have freaked. Glad they were both found happy and well.
They never fail to surprise me. Shock and scare me, sure. But I'm always surprised. Billy really misses Reid. Call me 319-850-1285
Jodi,
Wow! Your kids are getting so big. Where has the time gone? Love all the pictures. Glad to hear that you are doing well. I'm trying to keep up with our blog too. The address is http://scrogblog.blogspot.com/ in case you want to check it out.
Post a Comment