Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gone Away, is the Blue Bird



We thought it important to clarify that just because we live 30 min. from St. George, doesn't mean that we enjoy the same weather. Not to say that we don't enjoy our own. Just look at these happy-half naked ice cubes.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Goob said...

what could be better? I love the side bar pics of the boys, so neat! Got your Christmas letter yesterday, loved it. We are lame and haven't sent ours yet. OOps

Marylois said...

at least your not having -20 wind chill! You little boys wouldn't be half naked then.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Nothing like the first snowfall of the season. Love your new pics on the side. Very nice.

Karen said...

Hi Ben and Jodi and boys - its Abby's mom. She always warned me that I would fall off the christmas card lists since I never send them out. But I love looking at your family blog. I am so glad you have landed in Utah and nested so happily. Have a great holiday! Karen

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

Do we need to start a fund to buy snow pants for your boys?!?!?! cute picture!

The Garrisons said...

WHAT! do I STILL see a diaper on that boy!!! oh olie...

Nicole said...

Love you layout. Cute boys, even if they are half dressed.

PML said...

Jodi,

So sorry to hear about the house!! And the storage room of your dreams. We will be thinking of you guys and praying everything will get back together soon. I hope you can still have a Merry Christmas.

Peggy

The Dahle's said...

Ben & Jodi,
I heard the horrible news and am so so sorry. I seriously went in to shock when I heard. It's something to me that I think about happening but cannot imagine it really happening, and think that it never would. I am so glad that you and your family are all safe and alive! I hope that you guys can still have a Merry Christmas. I will be definetly be praying for you guys!

Marylois said...

Ben and Jodi,

I heard about your house fire. I'm so sorry for you but grateful your family is safe. I wish I lived closer and could be of more help. Know that we pray for you and your family.