Here's a little good, clean, holiday fun...
Can you put a name with the face? Which Cope is which? You're choices are Reid, Oliver and Roger. Photo #1 would be the boy in the hat, and photo #2 would be the baby dressed as a girl. Leaving the remaining picture to be labeled photo #3. So, hit me with your best shot.
8 years ago


16 comments:
1= Roger
2= Reid
3= Ollie
1-Roger
2-Reid
3-Oliver
In order of photos: Roger, Reid, Ollie.
Ollie looks just like I remember him over in #3, and that's definitely Reid in the middle. I got Roger by process of elimination.
Now we know what a Cope baby girl would look like.
Roger
Ollie
Reid
Those boys are sweet as an apple on Christmas day oh, and pretty as a prayer book. This quiz is too easy. Next.
Also, when are you going to start reading my blog? I only mentioned you in the last post...
I'd know those little faces anywhere. Roger Reid Oliver, respectively. And I didn't cheat off anybody else's answers. should have thrown Ben in there for good measure.
I am going to guess Roger, Reid, then Oliver, and I didn't look on anyone else"s paper, promise.
that is WAY easy - but since everybody already gave me the answers I wont brag about how well I know your kids :)
ha, piece of cake! I feel like a pro since our Thanksgiving encounter
1= Rog
2= Reid
3= Ollie
Roger, Reid, Ollie
Promise I didn't peak. But they really haven't changed their sweet faces. Billy drew a map to your house the other day. Apparently, you have no trees by your place. He also wrote Reid a birthday card. I'll scan them in soon!
Your boys all have a very distinctive look. It is fun to see how Roger looks now. He is growing up.
I have no idea. How many boys do you have?? sheesh.
OK, so I clearly didn't make that enough of a chalange. Next time I'm just going to post pictures of their feet.
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
Post a Comment