Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Magic Words


The other morning Oliver was on his way out the backdoor when he turned to his brother and said, "Reid come out and ride bikes with me," and when it took Reid more than 1/2 second to reply, Ollie continued with..."just say- yes sir, or no thank you."

p.s. the above picture of Oliver is neither current nor applicable, but it is cute, and that's really all that matters.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vicki with an "i" said...

I thought that that was supposed to be Roger and I said to myself, "man, Roger looks a ton more like Ollie than I remembered." Where the heck did Ollie hear that from?

The Garrisons said...

man.. he IS cute!... at first I looked at that and thought - WHY is Ollie CRAWLING? lol dummy me ... what a cutie little cope he is becoming

The Garrisons said...

becoming?

Hartson family said...

love the old pic of Ollie... thanks for digging it out to share and what a great way to picture him in my head... yes sir or no thanks, love it.

The Garrisons said...

UPDATE!!!

Hartson family said...

UPDATE!!!
I second that Brennan... Where's the latest cute Thanksgiving post?