Sunday, November 9, 2008

Motorcycle and Gun Fun

We spent last Saturday in Mesquite with Aunt Toni, Aunt Karen, Uncle Craig, and Cousin Brady. We spent the morning at the Oasis Gun Club and Reid told us he knew how to put his ear plugs in, so we just gave them to him and this was the what he ended up with.

We then went and watched some desert racing. They let us sit right on the side of the track which is a ten for the fun factor but not sure it ranks so high on the safety factor. As you can see, the children are very into the racing.

Sorry this has nothing funny or clever in it. Jodi made me post because she thinks is somehow good for me. Once she sees this I'm sure it will be my last posting so Jodi's posts will be back shortly.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Goob said...

Its Ok Ben, we'll forgive you.

Larissa said...

Ben I think you should keep posting. No getting out of it that easy. And Jodi, too, keep them coming. We like hearing about Cope's.
We've never even taken a family outing to a gun club.
Your next trip is to Seattle, right?

abby o said...

well done Ben, Andy has yet to brave a post. And I did start laughing actually, as soon as I read the title. I'm afraid that is the fate of families of boys...long live motorcycle and gun fun. I am resigned to enjoy it.

Hartson family said...

What a fun update. And me neither, I've never taken my boys to enjoy motorcycles or guns either. Not yet though, rest assured Ben, you have inspired Carl to take on a gun outing with his boys... yikes. I'll let you know when it posts!

Vicki with an "i" said...

I would like to see a little more gun and less fun...