Happy Halloween! Above you'll see Roge, sporting some pumpkin pj's topped off with a spider themed hat. While Reid and Ollie decided to go with more of a "shiver me timbers" type of look.
love the pirates...and Jodi, to answer your question...yes I would love to plan your birthday party. I'm thinking a whole obstacle course devoted to mud and puddle splashing would be great fun. We miss you guys!
*We are really cool, and quite attractive.
*We've been married nine years
*We have four uncommonly perfect children. Reid (7),Ollie (5), Roger (2), and Jonathan (0).
*Jodi Enjoys Hiking, reading, sewing, and observing.
*Ben loves to fish, hunt, whistle, and pull teeth.
*Reid, Ollie, and Roger love: Star wars, science, bugs, animals, mud, trucks, and cookies.
*Jonathan enjoys: Breastmilk.
3 comments:
Is Ben hiding his face in the above picture because he is embarrassed of his Mitt Romney shirt?
Your boys are getting cuter and cuter! Love the costumes and I love the post below. Happy B-day Ollie. :)
love the pirates...and Jodi, to answer your question...yes I would love to plan your birthday party. I'm thinking a whole obstacle course devoted to mud and puddle splashing would be great fun. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment