Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Brother's Copemasanof


Ollie and Reid are great boys and very good when separated, but when they're together, they cannot seem to "play-nice." I keep them separated at Church--I keep them separated in the car--I keep them separated at the dinner table, and anywhere else they may cross paths. I'm hoping they'll grow out of it. Ollie is such a tease (and a violent one at that,) and Reid is something of a tattle tale.-- A deadly combination.
But so far, they both love and adore their baby Brother. They both help me so much- keeping him entertained and happy. The minute Roger starts to whimper, Reid starts singing a medley of his favorites to him, and Ollie says, "Roge needs mama's milk, NOW."
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marylois said...

I love Ollie's comments about what Roger needs! That is so funny! I'm also not surprised that he is such a tease! I'm sure he will out grow it. He was top dog on the totem poll and didn't like getting dethroned! :D

Lisa said...

Ollieeee.....too cute. I think there's a cyclical situation going on over there about the teasing/tattle tale-ing..you know, one gives rise to the other kinda thing. We decided our response to tattling was going to be "fine, then go kick (her) butt"...but then we thought twice about that. LOL

Tracie said...

Jodi, I'm so glad you have a blog. It will be so much easier to see what you are up to! Does Leah have a blog?

Hartson family said...

Oh how we miss the Cope boys! Loving you guys from far away.