
So, it's time to send out another ad for Enterprise Dental--and my creativity muse is at six flags right now, so any ideas? I was thinking of a Top Ten List. Top Ten reasons to go to the Dentist. Let me know what you've got...
It's always better when we're together.
16 comments:
Like a David Letterman type top ten? How's 'bouts a 10 top reasons NOT to go to the dentist and then show 10 rotten teeth? LOL...I should talk...I'm scaring myself now, I gotta go brush my teeth.
You should do an Olympic theme...
"Don't go for gold. Go for the white." Have a picture of yellow teeth next to shiny white teeth.
Nice work team! Keep em comin'.
So it sounds like you already sent out an advertisement. What did that one say?
The last one was a picture of Ben with a fish, and it said...."Men and fish are alike, they both get into trouble when they open their mouths........Enterprise Family Dental, a safe place to open your mouth. I tried to attach a copy of the add, but i'm not comp savy enough.
Very nice! So are you looking for top ten lists? I think it would be a little tricky striking a balance between humor and real incentive. Hmmmm...Top ten reasons to visit Enterprise Dental:
10. Karaoke singing and Vienna Sausages in the lobby every Tuesday[insert day office is closed HERE.]
9. So your teeth will match that rare albino Palamino you're planning to unveil at the next rodeo.
8. Dr. Cope's revolutionary chewing tobacco-stain removal procedures.
7. At the end of the year, Enterprise Dental will present a plaque to the patient with the most plaque.
6. Happy gas!
5. No boots, no hat, no service...actually, we serve anyone who will pay, hat or no hat.
4. Dr. Cope has a personal vendetta against cavities.
3. Our fishtanks are unparalleled in the 84725 code.
2. Free delicious fluoride rinse with each visit.
1. Dr. Cope does NOT have leprosy. (No matter what you've heard.)
Come on guys, are Logan and Lisa all I can count on?---Luckily they've come up with some smashing ideas.
For fall you could say--fall into a good habit now--get your 6 month checkup.
or get your oil changed every 3,000 miles get your teeth checked every six months--okay that isn't great. I was just trying to think automotive/masculine
Scare tactic: Man with bandage around his mouth or no teeth and say don't let this happen to you...
by the way I (lesli am Don) I think I sort of logged onto someone elses account.
Great work, these are Gems!
Hey Jodi nice blog!
Erin's idea is a free toothbrush and toothpaste with first visit or 10% off.
Bryan's idea is to show Ben pulling a tooth with a pair of pliers, and have the person in the chair give a big thumbs up.
Ashley's idea "screw the rest, were the best."
I think you guys should offer a free check-up, then try to sell them lots of unneeded services like mechanics do.
Sorry Jodi, I think you're more creative than I am, Six Flags or not.
My favorite slogan I've seen is "Slow, Sloppy, and Expensive." This was on the side of our plumber-neighbor's plumber-truck, but I'm sure there are similarities between plumbing and dentistry, right?
If any ideas come to me in my sleep tonight, I'll let you know.
How about a picture of just me...
Here is just one for you.
Be true to your teeth or they will be false to you.
Wow, thanks for pulling through. It looks like we've got ideas for this ad and the ads of the future. I'm going to "bid out" all of my creative work from now on.(Not to imply any of you will be payed for your great ideas.)
that tooth is the coolest face of dentistry i have ever seen! please tell me one stands at least 15' tall in front of the new office lol
Post a Comment