8 years ago
Monday, August 25, 2008
Crawfish Pie--me oh my oh!
If you're looking for recreation in the Enterprise area, look no further than your own back yard. We found this jewel of a stream a mere 6 min. from our house. We did a little hunting and gathering, and boy was it fruitful. Kirsti and Toni were brave enough to join in on the fun, and we all enjoyed sampling our fresh catch. (Here's hoping we don't end up with some liver fluke dissease.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
we don't even do that in iowa! - just kidding, i think it's a requirement to graduate school in these parts
My mama catches crawdads with KFC tied on a string. I have unfortunately always been "busy" when these excursions occur. I wonder if we could find some in Hurricane. The Virgin River is less than a mile from our house. . .
Okay, I LOVE the collage effect! How did you do that?! Also, should you be looking for more crawdad-themed songs, Max adores the one that goes, "You get a line and I'll get a pole, honey . . . You get a line and I'll get a pole, babe . . . You get a line, I'll get a pole, we'll go fishin' at the crawdad hole, honey, ba-a-by mine . . ."
Post a Comment