Monday, August 25, 2008

Five and Feelin' Fine


Happy Birthday Reid! We celebrated this momentous occasion with some of our swashbuckling friends (Sharee, Paul, Dylan, Erica, and Tray.) We had pizza, presents, pirate cake, and a treasure hunt. A good time was had by all.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Hartson family said...

Happy Birthday Matey! Billy misses you and still asks about you sometimes. Usually when we're in Burlington... but also if asked if you'd be at school on his first day.

The Garrisons said...

Looks like you had a great birthday Reid, and have been busy making friends! Try not to grow up until we come see you!

great cake supermama! these creations of yours are monumental. you should make a progressive little picture book of reid's birthday cakes - I would call it inspiring if I was capable of being so inspired - unfortunately baking has dropped to the very bottom of my list these days

Goob said...

arrrr matey...a jolly good birthday to ya!

Larissa said...

Good work on that cake, Jodi. Way to impress.

julie! said...

Happy belated big day Reid. Holy smokes that is one sweet looking pirate cake. I am way impressed.

Sherry said...

Nice cake, it's not as cool as a barbie dress cake, but what can you do?
Question. I'm moving to Gothic/Victorian literature (Elliot, Dickens, etc.) Have you read Rebecca and what are your thoughts?